Announcements - 9 December
- Oh the weather outside is frightful! - in the event of inclement weather on a winter Sunday, the Session will decide whether or not we will hold our worship service. We will notify the church by email, on the website and Facebook, and via the church phone voicemail.
- Food Pantry - we continue to have weekly visits to our Food Pantry by those who have needs. Praise God that we are able to help feed the hungry. Right now, we need chili to help restock our Pantry. Simply drop off your donations in the baskets in the hallway or stop by the office during the week. Those in need may make an appointment during the week or see a leader today.
- Soul Food - we’re now in the middle of two Sunday School classes:
- Attributes of the Mind of Christ for Us. Join us in the Fellowship Hall for a 12 week series where dig into God's thoughts and ours.
- Kingdom Identity in The Gospel of Matthew. Join us in the Parlor.
- Recovery Support Network - our church provides a a confidential information and referral ministry to help with hurts, habits, and hang-ups, whether in your own life or the life of someone you care about. Stop by the Connections Desk or call the office at 410.323.0202 extension 300
- Christmas Eve at 7pm - we hope you and your friends and family can join us on December 24th at 7pm as we celebrate the birth of Jesus. This will be a family oriented service, so there will be no children’s ministry.
- Intercessory Prayer - we invite you to bring your praises and prayer needs to our prayer intercessors. If you would like to share and pray with someone, join us in our prayer room next to the Connections Desk.