Announcements - November 11
- Food Pantry - we continue to have weekly visits to our Food Pantry by those who have needs. Praise God that we are able to help feed the hungry. Right now, we need soups, peanut butter and jelly to help restock our Pantry. Simply drop off your donations in the baskets in the hallway or stop by the office during the week. Those in need may make an appointment during the week or see a leader today.
- Ministry Fair - join us in praising God for 33 new ministry servants! We just need 9 more to meet 100% of our current ministry needs. Stop by the Connections Desk to find out how you can serve!
- Soul Food - we’re now in the middle of a few Sunday School classes:
- Attributes of the Mind of Christ for Us. Join us in the Fellowship Hall for a 12 week series where dig into God's thoughts and ours.
- Women's Bible Study - this Friday, November 16 at 7:30pm, we invite women of the church to gather and study the book of Esther. Join us in the church Parlor.
- Women's Game Night - on Friday, November 30th at 7:00pm, our women's game night returns in the church Parlor. Feel free to bring a snack, a game, or just yourself! The fun continues on the last Friday of every odd-numbered month!
- Advent Concert and Bazaar - on Saturday, December 1, join us for our annual Advent Concert at 3pm or 7pm. The Bazaar will be open following each concert. You won't want to miss this annual highlight including a full program of original and classic Christmas music.
- For the Bazaar, we invite you to use your gifts to support the Deacons' Mercy Fund by creating for, donating to, and helping run the Advent Bazaar. Please visit the Connections Desk or contact Rosella Rading to sign up! All of all proceeds from the Bazaar go directly to the Deacons Fund to help those in need.
- Discover Faith Series - Beginning this Sunday, we will host a 3 week series for those who are new to the church to learn "who we are, what we do & why". Please sign up at the Connections Desk.
- Intercessory Prayer - we invite you to bring your praises and prayer needs to our prayer intercessors. If you would like to share and pray with someone, join us in our prayer room next to the Connections Desk.
More in Announcements
September 18, 2021Livestream Service 09/19
August 6, 2021Thursday Noon Virtual Prayer gathering for FCF members
March 13, 2021COVID-19 Updates & Resources