December 2, 2018 | 0 Comments
- Concert of Prayer - tonight, join us in a concert of prayer as we pray for one another, the church, and our neighbors. We will meet in the Parlor.
- Food Pantry - we continue to have weekly visits to our Food Pantry by those who have needs. Praise God that we are able to help feed the hungry. Right now, we need canned meat to help restock our Pantry. Simply drop off your donations in the baskets in the hallway or stop by the office during the week. Those in need may make an appointment during the week or see a leader today.
- Ministry Fair - join us in praising God for 33 new ministry servants! We just need 9 more to meet 100% of our current ministry needs. Stop by the Connections Desk to find out how you can serve!
- Soul Food - we’re now in the middle of two Sunday School classes:
- Attributes of the Mind of Christ for Us. Join us in the Fellowship Hall for a 12 week series where dig into God's thoughts and ours.
- Kingdom Identity in The Gospel of Matthew. Join us in the Parlor.
- Recovery Support Network - our church provides a a confidential information and referral ministry to help with hurts, habits, and hang-ups, whether in your own life or the life of someone you care about. Stop by the Connections Desk or call the office at 410.323.0202 extension 300
- Women's Game Night - this Friday, November 30th at 7:00pm, our women's game night returns in the church Parlor. Feel free to bring a snack, a game, or just yourself! The fun continues on the last Friday of every odd-numbered month!
- Women's Bible Study - this Friday, November 16 at 7:30pm, we invite women of the church to gather and study the book of Esther. Join us in the church Parlor.
- Intercessory Prayer - we invite you to bring your praises and prayer needs to our prayer intercessors. If you would like to share and pray with someone, join us in our prayer room next to the Connections Desk.
Comments for this post have been disabled.