March 20, 2019 | 0 Comments
The Unity Team invites you to join us in an extended series to continue our conversation on racial reconciliation within the church.
We will host a six session series on Saturdays where we will learn how the gospel empowers us in being reconciled. We will also guide and provide space for dialogue and provide you with tools as we continue reconciling with others across racial divides.
Our six sessions are scheduled for the following dates:
- 03/02 (10:00-12:00) - Introduction
- 03/16 (10:00-12:00) - Cross-cultural Listening and History
- 03/30 (8:00-10:00) - History of Race, continued
- 04/13 (10:00-12:00) - Engaging Fear and Anger
- 05/04 (8:00-10:00) - Freedom from Shame and Guilt
- 05/18 (10:00-12:00) - Freedom in Repentance and Forgiveness
If you are interested in joining us, please sign up at the Connections Desk! See Emily Sippel (email@example.com) with questions.
Comments for this post have been disabled.