Announcements: PSC Survey, Pen Lucy Service, Summer@Faith, Unity Potluck
- Pulpit Search Committee Survey - One of the first tasks for the Pulpit Selection Committee is to create a church profile to attract the right pastoral candidates, but they need your help. We ask all FCF attendees (one per household) to complete this survey (https://www.cognitoforms.com/
FCF2/FCFChurchProfileSurvey) as soon as possible. Regardless of how long you have been regularly attending FCF, your input is needed! If you want to help even more, there is a place on the survey where you can tell them what you'd like for them to be looking for in a senior pastor. We welcome your thoughts!
- Pen Lucy Service Weekend - this Friday, July 28th. We will soon begin our Pen Lucy Service Weekend! Praise God for the many helping hands who have already volunteered their time. We are looking for 8 more people to help with outdoor projects around the church on Saturday morning 8:30am-noon. Sign up at the Connections Desk today.
- A Taste of Faith: Unity Edition! - Sunday, August 6th immediately following the worship service. Our second Unity Potluck hosted by the Unity Team will be Sunday, August 6th immediately following the service. As usual, please plan to contribute according to last name. Dishes may be brought to the kitchen before worship, and during the potluck, the Unity Team will facilitate conversation building on themes from Unity month.
- Summer@Faith Finale! - Thursday, August 3rd at 6:30pm. We invite everyone to attend the Summer@Faith Finale where the children and leaders will share what they learned through word, song, scripture, and dance. Please bring a dessert to share and sign up at the Connections Desk.
- Prayer - We have our Prayer Room available to any and all who would like to pray after the worship service. Come join other Brothers & Sisters in prayer & praise together.
More in Announcements
October 15, 20232023 FCF Children’s Ministry Waiver
September 30, 20232023 Women's Leadership and Diaconal Team Nominations
September 30, 20232024 Women's Prayer Breakfast