February 20, 2019 | 0 Comments
Register Now: Women's Retreat - on April 26-28, we invite the women of FCF to join us for a weekend retreat where we will share meals, pray and worship together, as well as experience teaching in large and small groups. Registration is online at MyFCF or stop by the Connections Desk for more information.
Register Now: Men’s Retreat - on April 5-7, we invite the men of FCF to join us for a weekend retreat where we will share meals, pray and worship together, as well as experience teaching in large and small groups. Registration is online at MyFCF or stop by the Connections Desk for more information.
Food Pantry - we continue to have weekly visits to our Food Pantry by those who have needs. Praise God that we are able to help feed the hungry. Right now, we need canned meat to help restock our Pantry. Simply drop off your donations in the baskets in the hallway or stop by the office during the week. Those in need may make an appointment during the week or see a leader today.
Soul Food - we’re now in the middle of two Sunday School classes for Unity Month:
- Foundations of Reconciliation. Join us in the Parlor
- The Church as Family. Join us in the Fellowship Hall
Recovery Support Network - our church provides a a confidential information and referral ministry to help with hurts, habits, and hang-ups, whether in your own life or the life of someone you care about. Stop by the Connections Desk or call the office at 410.323.0202 extension 300
Restoration Gardens Cooking Class - help teach a cooking class at Restorations Garden!
- Across the street from FCF, Restoration Gardens houses 18- to 24-year-old men and women who would otherwise be homeless. Many of them want to acquire skills like cooking!
- We are seeking volunteers to join a 2-3-person teaching team for a 4-week series of cooking classes with 1 evening class per week.
- We also need donations of new or like-new kitchen tools which can be dropped off in the marked box in the church lobby.
- Stop by the Connections Desk for a sign-up sheet or item list, or contact Hannah F. or Betsy D.
PLAN - We need your help at the Pen Lucy Action Network (PLAN) Learning Center!
- We are seeking a female tutor for Thursday evenings from 6:30-8:30pm (between January 31 and April 24). You don’t need any prior tutoring experience, just willing hands and heart. Come serve in this exciting and fun role!
- We are also in need of snack donations for the Spring semester of tutoring. Pre-packaged snacks and drinks can be dropped off in the bin under the PLAN board in the foyer of the church.
- Contact Erin K. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being Reconciled - The Unity Team is excited to launch Being Reconciled: Racial Unity in the Body of Christ, a series of 6 interactive Saturday morning classes (10AM-noon) running March through May. Participants are strongly encouraged to commit to attending the full series. We will explore racial identity and history, and discuss how the gospel empowers us to live out the reconciliation Jesus has already accomplished. Sign up at the Connections Desk! See Emily Sippel with any questions.
Intercessory Prayer - we invite you to bring your praises and prayer needs to our prayer intercessors. If you would like to share and pray with someone, join us in our prayer room next to the Connections Desk.
Comments for this post have been disabled.