October 28, 2018 | by: 0 Comments|
- Soul Food - following worship, Soul Food will take place in the Sanctuary as we continue to share the findings of the Women's Task Force about the biblical role of women in the church. All are welcome to attend.
- Women's Bible Study - this Friday, 2 November at 7:30pm women of all ages will gather together to continue studying the book of Esther. Join us!
- Recovery Support Network - last week, Bob C. and his team shared a new ministry that has begun to support those in the midst of addictions. If you or someone you know is caught in the pain of addictions and wants to seek recovery, there is help. Please stop by the Connections Desk for a brochure or see Bob C.
- Food Pantry - we continue to have weekly visits to our Food Pantry by those who have needs. Praise God that we are able to help feed the hungry. Right now, we need soups, peanut butter and jelly to help restock our Pantry. Simply drop off your donations in the baskets in the hallway or stop by the office during the week. Those in need may make an appointment during the week or see a leader today.
- Hurricane Relief - as you may know, our country has been struck twice by devastating & deathly hurricanes Florence and Michael. We thank God that we were able to send a contribution from our Faith Family for Hurricans Florence, and we would like to do the same for hurricane Michael. If you are interested in giving, please mark or designate your offering for "Hurricane Relief". A team from our Faith family will be going to North Carolina to serve in December. Please join us in praying.
- Church Outside Work Day - Saturday, Nov 10th at 9am, the Deacons will hold an outside work day. Come one, come all - bring any tools you have that may be useful!
- George Hopkins Seminar & Potluck - on Sunday, 4 November, George Hopkins will be preaching at FCF and will lead a seminar and discussion after the service on The Power of Sharing the Gospel and Our Lives. Join us for this time of considering God's calling for our church in Pen Lucy.
- Potlock: please bring a dish to share.
- Child care will be provided.
- See any member of the Pen Lucy Team with questions.
Comments for this post have been disabled.