FCF Officer Nomination
It's time for FCF Officer nominations! We believe that God is calling qualified men to help build/lead His church as Deacons and Ruling Elders. The process begins with nominations.
- Only FCF Members may nominate candidates. A candidate must have been a Christian for at least 3 years and a Member of FCF for at least 1 year.
- Please download the nomination form in the link below, and follow the instructions on the form to submit your nominations.
- BEFORE SUBMITTING NOMINATIONS, please (i) take time to understand the Scriptural qualifications for church officers found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1 (which are described on an attachment to the form) and (ii) confirm with any candidate you intend to nominate that he is willing to serve.
- Nominations need to be submitted no later than Monday, June 22nd, 2020.
- Please PRAY for the Lord to raise up Godly men to serve Him as officers of FCF!
We have tried our best to make the nomination form “user friendly” for members who chose to submit it electronically. The provided PDF file is “fillable”, meaning you can enter/type information directly on your computer/device and send it back to the FCF office. If you want to submit it electronically, we suggest the following procedure:
- Open the form (from the FCF website or email sent to you by the FCF office) and then save a copy of the form to your computer/device.
- Re-open the copy of the form that you saved on your compute/device. Enter names and information in the boxes, and enter your name and date the form.
- Save the changes and close the form (again on your computer/device).
- Return the saved form by inserting it as an attachment to an email to the FCF office, at FCFoffice@fcfchurch.org
Of course, if you prefer, you can simply print the form at home, write in the necessary information and return it by mail to the FCF office at the church address (which is on the form).